What We Collect
We collect information about you that you provide to us through your use of the website and from third parties. This information includes the following:
Information You Provide to Us
- Registration and Account Information. We collect information that you may share with us when you register to use the website, update your account profile, sign up for notifications from us, or participate in our survey. This information includes your name; company and job information; email address; phone number; address information, including your zip code and your country/region; information about how you plan to use our products; and any preferences and interests that you may share with us.
- Order Information. We will collect information you share with us when you place an order through the website, including your mailing address. We will also collect information about your product purchases and transactions when you place orders through our website.
- Other Information You Provide to Us. We collect any information that you provide to us directly such as when you request samples through our Sample Request Form, participate in surveys, post to blogs or forums hosted on our website, or contact us with general inquiries.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Usage Information. We automatically collect certain information about your use of the website, including information about your interactions with the website, the pages or other content you view, and what you search for.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We collect certain information through the use of “cookies” and other technologies to better understand how our users navigate through the website, learn what content is being viewed, provide our products, and save your preferences. Cookies are small text files that web servers place on an Internet user’s device that are designed to store basic information and to recognize your browser. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. We also use Google Analytics cookies for data analytics purposes, and you can find more information on how Google uses data from these cookies at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Please consult your web browser(s) to learn the proper way to modify cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may not be able to utilize all of the features on our website.
We do not process or respond to web browsers’ “do not track” signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who visit our website.
Information We Receive from Third Parties
Transphorm may collect or receive information about users from third parties, including third party publishers, and may combine such information with other information Transphorm maintains about users.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from users to:
- Provide, improve, and expand our products, services, and website;
- Analyze the use of our website;
- Customize the website according to your interests and preferences;
- Send you information about our products, promotional messages, and newsletters;
- Respond to customer support or general inquiries; and
- Address requests from government authorities.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information you provide to us in the following circumstances:
- With our third party service providers consistent with the Section titled “How We Use Your Information” above;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets;
- In response to a request for information by a government authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we reasonably believe doing so is necessary protect the rights, property, or safety of Transphorm or our customers;
- To inform potential business partners about uses or sales of our products and services on an aggregated or de-identified basis which cannot reasonably be used to identify you; and
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing.
You agree and understand that the privacy policies of the third parties will govern all use of information that we provide to them or that they collect from you.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place certain physical, electronic and managerial procedures in an effort to improve the integrity and security of the personal information we collect online. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
You may receive marketing communications from Transphorm when you register for an online account with Transphorm; when you otherwise interact with the website (for example, to make purchases, subscribe to a newsletter, or use the general inquiry form); when you share your information as part of an event or conference; or when our third party partners provide us with your information. You may unsubscribe from those marketing communications at any time by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the communications or editing your account preferences. If you choose not to receive some marketing emails from us, you will still receive transactional email, such as messages related to your orders, updates or notifications about products you have purchased from us, or information about your account.
Links to Other Websites
Your Consent to International Data Transfer
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may ask us which personal information we hold about you, and you may request to correct or delete this personal information. To do so please send an email to
Changes and Updates to this Policy